I ❤️ INK Needle Cartridge Sampler Pack
10 needle cartridges
The Sampler Pack is a variety of our 10 needle configurations that allow you to complete pixel-perfect fine details to soft shading and more coverage. Contains 10 needles: two .25 1RL, two 0.30 1RL, and one of each of .35 1RL, .25 3RL, .25 3 RS, .25 5RS, .25 7CM and .25 9CM
Soft finger ledge allows for closer-to-tip hold for greater control.
Elongated tip & thinner outer casing for better skin contact visibility.
Soft finger ledge for hand comfort even during long procedures.
Thinner membrane & long tapered needles for seamless ink deposit with minimal trauma.
- Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU Digital Machines/devices.
- Compatible with the following Rotary Machines: Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Vahalla, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Rook Quill, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
- Not compatible with the following PMU Machines/Devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, Helios, Boujee, and more.
- Use a small needle configuration for intricate, detailed work, or for sensitive skin types
- Use a larger needle pattern for more pigment deposit to save time and increase your revenue per hour
- Larger needle patterns will offer clients a shorter application time, meaning less trauma and faster healing
- To use: insert, twist and lock
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2mm-3mm
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle
- Dispose into a Sharps container after use, do not reuse
I💋INK Healed Lips Before and healed, 1st session Lip blushing procedures are growing in popularity, artists are eager to learn this technique, ...Read more