Tina's favorite numbing cream with 5% lidocaine to desensitize skin for painful procedures.
- 5% lidocaine for maximum strength
- Lasts 2-3 hours
- No vasoconstrictors
- Safe for use on sensitive areas, including eyelids and lips
- FDA and Health Canada approved
- Anti-inflammatory Vitamin E
- Neutral pH
- 100% cruelty-free
- Clean the area with an alcohol swab
- Apply a thick layer of cream evenly onto the skin
- Cover the area with an airtight dressing like Tegaderm or saran wrap
- Leave for 30-40 minutes
- Remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel
Talk to product expert
The treatment after using this product was great for my clients - minimal pain
Best cream for pain sensitive clients. Using this product more than 3 years.
Zensa numbing cream
Excellent product! Numbs my clients beautifully so I can get on with my job! Fast delivery too!
Absolutely brilliant my clients have minimal pain
My client could still feel a little bit of pain and wasn’t as strong as previous numbing creams , but overall good product just takes a little longer to numb the area