Welcome to our online course, Lip Magic, where we explore the art of lip blushing with award-winning artist Jasmine Diebelius. Refine your skills and learn new techniques for outlining and shading lips in half the time you’d normally take using both single and magnum needles. Jasmine uses this magical technique in her own work for maximum working speed, and her trademark lip techniques have made her one of the most sought-after artists in the PMU industry. In this course, you will learn her secrets to creating beautifully healed lips with natural and delicate definition.
Join Jasmine on this exciting journey as she guides you through 2 full procedure videos, 34 demonstrational videos, and countless how-to visuals that’ll help perfect your craft. Watch her conduct live procedures using a 1RL for fool-proof pigment implantation as well as a 7CM needle for maximum coverage efficiency. Practice alongside her latex demonstrations, step-by-step pre-drawing videos, and lip shape instructions to finesse your skills. Learn exactly what pigments, machines, needles, and tools Jasmine uses for every client’s individual need. We’ve also included 8 case studies packed with healed results and downloadable forms, sheets, and pro tips to help you successfully achieve your client’s goals, every single time.
- How to perform pigment drawdowns
- How to deposit ink into the right skin layer
- How the skin heals after a PMU procedure
- Why pigment fades over time and how to avoid it
- How to use the Fitzpatrick scale to understand skin types
- How the creation of melanin affects pigment
- Organic pigments vs Inorganic pigments vs Hybrid pigments
- Single vs Magnum needles
- Why you should use long taper needles
- How to shade and outline lips
- How to offer aftercare and control swelling
What to Expect Upon Completion of This Course:
- Increased confidence when dealing with your client’s needs
- How to choose the right color for your client’s skin type
- Deciding on a plan of action and perfecting your procedure notes
- Using Jasmine’s techniques and the right needle to lessen the trauma
- Ensuring beautifully healed results after just one procedure
Recommended for artists who have at least 6 months of machine experience.
Talk to product expert
You may also like
Learnt so much
I am new to spmu and literally learnt so much info on this course and already using the new skills thank you xx
Easy to understand this course.
I only started Lip Blush last month. The day following my training, I saw this course advertised on Jasmine’s Instagram and instantly bought it. I performed my first 2 lip blush treatments where the results weren’t bad for my first times..but this week I done my third treatment the way Jasmine demonstrates and WOW what a difference! The content is so informative with great depth into everything you could think of! Definitely worth purchasing!!
Best Lip blush course ever!
I am so happy I bought this course! Jasmine is so detailed! She does not hold back on anything. I loved the structure of this course. I appreciate all the tips and tricks that Jasmine shared. The clarity of the videos were perfect! I was confident enough to take on my first lip model after finishing this course. I could not have done it without Jasmine! I also love that I can go back any time to review things because it’s lifetime access!!!
Great class even for veteran artist
Easy to understand and showed me different ways to use needles that I had not known before.